|The following conditions apply TO THIS AGREEMENT FOR THE RENTAL OF AN APARTMENT between ALLORENTA (herein below referred to as 'The OWNER') and all APARTMENT renters (herein below referred to as 'The TENANT'). On conclusion of a reservation you will be asked to sign this document indicating your acceptance.|
Any and all mention of the word ‘APARTMENT’ within this agreement will be understood to mean “the APARTMENT subject of this agreement” and will be herein below referred to as APARTMENT.
Short-term residence or 'holiday home' use only
- The OWNER accords the TENANT an APARTMENT as a short-term residence or 'holiday home', in accordance with the conditions stated below, which the TENANT must adhere to. The above-mentioned APARTMENT is to be used exclusively as short-term residence or 'holiday home' use; NOT for any professional purposes; NOT as a business unit; NOT as an office; NOT for any immoral or illegal practice or activity.
- The weekly rate includes utility charges (electricity & water), end of stay cleaning fee as well as all taxes. It does not include telephone bills, if any. For monthly rental, utility charges are billed separately according to consumption. An initial set of fresh bed linen and towels are provided upon your arrival.
Checking-in and Keys
- You will be received by the OWNER or his representative at the apartment on the day of your arrival IF your flight schedule is sent to them at least 3 days before your arrival.
- Check-in time is usually from 14h00 to 21h00.
- Check-out time is usually from 9h00 to 11h00.
- The hours mentioned above is just a guideline. Please write to the owner directly for more accurate timing and flexibility. Some property owners who live in the outskirt of Paris may take a supplement for very late check-in after 21h00.
- The TENANT (including all accompanying family members and acquaintances) agrees to commit no act which could or might disturb the
tranquillity of the other residents of the building where the rental occurs. Any disorderly or unruly behaviour shall be the sole responsibility of the TENANT and the OWNER relinquishes complete and absolute responsibility if a third party is involved. Any and all such acts constitute a breach of contract and the owner reserves the right to expel the tenant without reimbursement of all paid deposits and all paid rental fees.
- Animals are not allowed within the APARTMENT except through prior arrangement.
- During the period of the rental of the APARTMENT, the OWNER reserves the right to carry out urgent work and repairs in the APARTMENT, without affecting the negotiated price. The TENANT agrees to allow the OWNER
access into the APARTMENT with prior notice of at least one day (except in cases of emergency), in order to accomplish these tasks.
- The OWNERS or his representative is allowed to come into the apartment with prospective tenants to view the apartment for the purpose of renting it by prior arrangement with the TENANT.
- The TENANT agrees that the OWNER will not be held responsible for the TENANT’S personal belongings and that in case of loss, damage, or theft to the TENANT’S personal property the TENANT shall not attempt to recover damages from the OWNER.
- While the OWNER will make every endeavour to ensure speedy repairs, the OWNER cannot be held responsible for any loss or inconvenience resulting from technical problems with the APARTMENT, its equipment or facilities.
Damages and defects
- The TENANT is responsible for any deterioration and defacement to the APARTMENT during his/her stay. The TENANT agrees to exercise reasonable care and caution to prevent the occurrence of theft. Such care and caution include, but are not limited to, locking all doors and windows during the TENANT’S absence from the APARTMENT.
Furniture, Fittings and Fixtures
- The TENANT accepts total responsibility for all the contents of the APARTMENT including : furniture, fittings and fixtures, utensils, etc., which will always remain the property of the OWNER. The TENANT will replace at his or her cost, or reimburse, any missing items, fittings or fixtures at the time of his departure.
Period of stay
- The length of stay of this contract can only be extended with the written agreement by the OWNER or ALLORENTA according to its availability.
- For any prematured departure by the TENANT before the contractual departure date the TENANT will remain liable for the full amount of the rental covering the full period of tenancy as had been previously agreed upon between the OWNER and the TENANT.
- We refund all cancellations that occur at least three months prior to customer's arrival date.
- Upon arrival at the APARTMENT, the TENANT agrees to leave with the OWNER, or her representative, a security deposit of at least one week's rent. The deposit given by the TENANT guarantees the OWNER partial payment for any damages caused by the TENANT to the APARTMENT, its premises, as well as all fixtures, appliances, furniture, upholstery, kitchen utensils, linens, etc. The TENANT also agrees to leave the property in the same state as was first rented to him. The deposit will be returned in full to the TENANT on the day of his/her departure, after verification by the OWNER that no damage has been done to the APARTMENT, its premises, or property as stipulated within this clause and as herein stipulated within this agreement. In case the observed damage exceeds the amount left as a deposit by the TENANT, the TENANT agrees to pay in full for the excess cost.
The OWNER has the right, and shall always retain this right, to evict, without any prior warning, all TENANTS who do not respect and comply with all the stipulations and conditions as set forth within this agreement and contract.
As TENANT, I, ___________________________________________ , the undersigned, fully understand and accept all terms and conditions of this agreement and do hereby agree to respect and comply with all conditions and all stipulations herein above set forth within all three pages of the text of this agreement.