- After having sent the online reservation form, within 48 hours, you should receive an email from us informing you whether the requested apartment is available. You may want to check your spam folder if you do not hear from us or simply send us a reminder as sometimes the owner may be on holiday
- If the requested apartment is available, you will receive our instructions to make a down payment of at least 25% of the total rent either by effecting an international money transfer, issuing a French check, a Bank Draft. Credit card through Pay Pal.
- You are advised to alert us once you have effected your payment, in order that the apartment in question is put on hold for you immediately.
- Once our bank confirms receipt of the down payment, a letter of confirmation of your reservation will be sent to you by email, detailing the essentials of this rental, the owner’s contact and the address of the apartment.
- There is no collection or return of keys, (unless otherwise specified on the apartment webpage), you go directly to the apartment on your arrival, provided that the owner is informed of your time of arrival.
- The balance of the rent is required to be paid directly to the owner (either before or at your arrival, depending on the apartment) along with a copy of your passport and the security/breakage deposit which will be returned to you at the day of your departure.
Thank you for using www.allorenta.com for your Paris vacation apartment rental.